- The entire Admin building electrical system were flooded due to the heavy rain
- All the major electrical equipment including the Transformers, Distribution Panels, MCCs, Switchgears, Breakers, etc. were replaced and new arc flash study was required
Solution: "Device Evaluation, Selective Coordination & Arc Flash Study"
- Data collection due to all the new equipment which were installed or was going to be installed
- The entire electrical network of the building was modeled
- Performed short Circuit and device evaluation study with the worst case scenario fault(s)
- Performed selective coordination study with the emergency stand-by generator
- Performed arc flash hazard analysis and mitigation providing the customer with the arc flash labels