- No existing electrical distribution system in one analytical program in order to utilize advanced power system monitoring and analysis
- No validation of the power flow study of the entire network
Solution: "Power Flow Study for the Entire Seattle City Light, Substations & Feeders up to Sub-Transmission Level"
- Large data migration of the entire Seattle City Light from ArcGIS Legacy Platform to ETAP Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Smart auto data validation and correction such as voltage and phase
- Detection of the invalid looped connection in the primary and secondary networks
- Power flow study on individual and multiple feeders from substations and idnetify the overloaded areas / equipment